Friday, March 20, 2009

My Current Favorite Commercials


If Patrick Chewing doesn't make you at least chuckle, you don't have a soul... that shit is hilarious to me...


Why did everything in the back fall down too? LMAO...




I have ALWAYS thought Brinks Home Security commercials were the funniest things ever... I mean, what robber in their right mind is going to 1) rob a house at 6:45 PM and 2) do it while the people are not only there but wide the fuck awake? I mean, I understand the scenarios they come up with but I just find it humorous that they saw this girl on her treadmill and still decided to kick the damn door in... LMAO... then they hear the alarm and run away... at least it's always white guys... because I'd feel some type of way if it was always black dudes trying to rush the spot...


I thought this shit was an SNL spoof when I first saw it... I was like there's no way in the world MC Hammer and Ed McMahon did a REAL commercial together about sending gold through the mail... and I lose it everytime Hammer says "tah-doooow" LMAO


LMAO... no words for this shit... just watch...


Ayo, in the future, if I have kids and they end up trying to hook me up with somebody's grandma, that's when I will officially know that I'm on the wrong side of the hill... funny commercial though... especially when shorty was like "she thinks you're super delicious..." LMAO

1 comment:

  1. Very funny commericial..then he was like "what does she look like? LOL He was not super delicious though.....

    ReplyDelete