Monday, March 23, 2009

Double-You-Tee-Eff #29

Soul For Real knocked for identity theft

Not the "Candy Rain" dudes... that was my joint in 3rd grade... I had it on a cassette tape... not even the whole album, just one of the single tapes... LOL... joint had like two songs on it and I think it cost like $1.99... wow, I'm old... I do remember going up to a music store one year when I was like 12 and asking for a single tape and homie looked at me like I asked for something crazy... he was like "we just got CDs, homie..." That's when I knew an era had ended... getting older FTL...

But in any event, this is sad man... I hate when my old favorites must resort to crime and the like and doing "hoodrat things..." SMH... in honor of them, I'm going to bump "Every Little Thing I Do" three times when I get to the crib... well, probably not, but it sucks to hear anyway...

The fuck...





(peep the vid)

No comments:

Post a Comment