Wednesday, March 18, 2009

BET Does It Again...

I've criticized BET heavily over the years and it's only because they've lacked quality content... fucking music videos all day long, showing the same fucking six videos over and over... stupid ass "Blackbuster" films that are full of modern-day coonery... there was a period of time where I wouldn't even watch BET because it was just pitiful programming...

However, today, I get home after (most likely) failing a Chemistry exam and there's this movie playing called ZigZag... it's about an autistic boy who steals some money from his boss to pay the rent for his dad... I'm doing a bad job at describing it but it was a really decent quality flick... I gotta give them credit for picking an independent film that doesn't involve random ridiculousness (i.e. The Cookout, Soul Plane)... of course, it did come on at 1 PM when most people are either at work or school so the average BET watcher won't even realize BET doing something different but I must applaud the station on this one... kudos BET...

All they need to do now is add some other cancelled shows like My Brother and Me (old Nickelodeon joint) or Me & the Boys (Steve Harvey's first sitcom) and they'll be back in my good graces... and bring back BET Uncut dammit!!!! The fuck, man...

No comments:

Post a Comment