Wednesday, March 18, 2009

2 Girls 1 Cup

Now, I've never seen this certain genre (I guess you can call it that) of video and I have no desire to... I don't even really see what people get out of this type of video... seeing some gross shit is not something that appeals to me... I feel like I won't be able to sleep at night... LOL... maybe it's because I have a weak stomach for stuff like that (I'm man enough to admit it) but I don't see how some people can watch them...

I mean, if you like them, more power to you... but don't send me some shit like this just to fuck up my day...

The fact that stuff like this is even on the internet lets me know that there's really some disturbed people out there and far too many of them have access to a computer... because think about it like this...

Somebody had to come up with the idea... then, FILM it... then edit it... then upload it for the internet to see... like... I don't know... I'm just going to leave it at that...

Ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment