Monday, February 9, 2009

Weight-Loss Update

Ok... so I've really fucking slacked off since I got to school... I was supposed to be eating healthier and working out all the time and it's not going as planned... I'm finding it hard to eat three meals a day because 1) I can never seem to get up in time for breakfast... no matter if I go to bed at 10:30, midnight or 4 in the morning, I always seem to sleep until right before it's time to go to class; not to mention, I'm still sleepy (sleep apnea FTL) so it's usually, a piece of candy for lunch and either Subway or the cafe for dinner... and I know it's not healthy, but sometimes you just have to make due right?

Well, tonight was the last night I'm accepting that... I gotta start taking care of myself or I'm going to die... PERIOD... and seeing as how my life is starting to improve, I would prefer not to be dead... so I've decided to start out pretty slow and at least start eating three times a day... hopefully I can work up to six small meals a day but for now, I'll take three REAL meals over a candy bar and a sub... that's just not gonna cut it... also, I'm going back to nothing but water... which is gonna be hard with the assortment of drinks they have on campus (we have a fucking Kool-Aid dispenser in the cafe... how gangster is THAT shit?) but I can do it... I did it through the whole month of January but I've already noticed that in nine days, I'm drinking way too much sugar... and last but not least, I gotta get some fucking exercise in... I haven't played basketball in forever and I really wanna drop this weight by the time the fall comes back around... so I figure if I can lose a very attainable 10 pounds a month, by next school year, I'll be down a healthy 60 pounds... but knowing me, it'll probably be closer to 80 or 90... I tend to lose weight pretty fast...

So keeping with this resolve to be healthy, I'm going to post my food journal every night... that way I can be held accountable for all the things that I've eaten throughout the day... so tomorrow, look forward to that interesting piece of literature... lol... and I definitely appreciate any support that should come my way... I really gotta get this together or I'm not going to be around to see Doo-Wop get married and I just can't have that...

Ya'll be easy...

1 comment:

  1. yay! i can't wait for your food journal i'll do it with you.

    breakfast: nothing
    lunch: nothing
    dinner: big ass plate of spaghetti and blue koolaid

    my diet sucks:(

    ReplyDelete