Monday, February 16, 2009

That's That Bullshit...

So I'm watching CNN this morning over breakfast (yeah, I actually got up and ate) and there's been reports of some fireball touching down in Austin, Texas... now I SAW the video and that shit looks crazy as hell... now of course, people are making all kinds of claims and all that saying they heard sonic booms, but no officials can give me a story that makes sense and no debris was found... the government is trying to convince me (and you all, too, I presume) that this is the result of some collision of the satellites from last week but that's some bullshit... I saw the beginning to Cloverfield... first a fireball goes through the air and next thing you know, it's monsters everywhere... that's that bullshit...

No comments:

Post a Comment