Saturday, February 14, 2009

MTV True Life: I'm in a Love Triangle

So I'm watching this dude on True Life and this guy was the epitome of simpism... now, don't get me wrong, I've been on the wrong side of a love triangle on almost every occasion so I definitely understand how homie was feeling... but this dude, basically professed her love to this girl while her NEW boyfriend was sitting right there on the couch...

WHAT PART OF THE GAME IS THIS?!?

I mean, I'm all for giving it one last chance but this is not the way, my dude... LOL... my goodness... then a week after telling one girl how much he loved her, homie tries to get back with another ex... she wasn't having it... she would never pick up when he called and he just kept on callin'... so after a month, she finally takes this dude back but they broke up after like a week or some shit... lol... this dude was just too much... if you haven't seen it, check the MTV site, I'm sure it's there... I don't understand why females try to get me to act this way... complete retardedness...

Ya'll be easy...

2 comments:

  1. omg he was the worst. that man was the epitome of what is wrong with the male population. 99.9% of you morons act that way in some manner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... I could say the same about women acting similarly... don't make me pull out the list and name names!!

    ReplyDelete