Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Am 81% Happy... How 'Bout You?

Something else I stole from Star... LOL... hope she doesn't mind...

[ ] You have a boyfriend/girlfriend.
[x] You have your own laptop.
[x] You own a cell phone.
[ ] You have an ipod/ mp3 player
[ ] Your parents are still together
[x] You have a best friend
[ ] There is a swimming pool in your backyard
T 0 T A L: 3
I own a computer, so I guess that counts... My laptop is coming soon... I definitely own a cell phone and I actually have two best friends, so I should've counted that one twice... But I'm trying to be good about it... you know how that goes...

[x] You dress how you want to.
[ ] hang out with friends more than once a week.
[x] There is a computer/laptop in your room.
[ ] You have never been beaten up.
[x] you NEVER cry more than twice a month.
[x] You are allowed to listen to the music you want to.
[x] Your room is big enough for you.
T 0 T A L: 8
I definitely have my own style, even though currently, I'm restructuring my wardrobe... updates on that coming soon... my aforementioned computer is definitely in my room... I don't even cry twice a year... lol... I listen to whatever I wanna listen to because I'm cool like that and I have more than enough room in my domicile to do what I please...

[x] You have over 50 friends on facebook.
[x] You have pictures on facebook.
[x] Your parents let you have a facebook.
[ ] You get allowance
[x] You collect something normal
[x] You look forward to going to work/school
[x] You don’t wish you were someone else.
[ ] You play a sport.
[x] You do something after school.
T 0 T A L: 15
I think I have like 200-something friends on facebook... it's probably more than that... I do have pictures... who doesn't in this day and age? I don't understand why I would need my mother's permission to have a facebook but I'll take the points... I collect sneakers which is perfectly normal... I look forward to going to some classes, so maybe I'm cheating on this one but, eh, who really cares? I don't wish I was someone else, just wish I was a better version of myself... and I will be soon... I'm pretty involved with extra curriculars this time around... Word of Mouth, TEC, Expressions... I'm trying to get it in...

[ ] You own a car.
[x] You usually don’t fight with your mom
[x] You are happy with your appearance
[x] You have never gotten a failing grade on your report card
[x] You have friends
T 0 T A L: 19
Me and my mom don't usually argue... she says something, I say 'ok' and go back to doing whatever I was doing before she came in ranting... I'm happy with my appearance (even though right now, a brotha could use a cut and a shave) but I'm still trying to improve myself... there was a point in time, where I never got anything but As... then after fourth grade, that went to As and Bs... but I've never failed anything...

[x] you know what’s going on in the world.
[x] You care about many people.
[x] You know more than one language.
[x] You have a screen name.
[x] You own/owned a pet.
[x] You know the words to more than 5 songs.
[x] You don’t have many enemies
[x] You are a generally nice person.
T 0 T A L: 27
I definitely know what's going on out in the world... just look at this blog... it ain't hard to tell (word to Nas) I care about a lot of people... in fact, I care about too many people... that might be changing soon though... I actually know English, Spanish, Italian, a little French and a little Latin... nah, I'm lying... I do know English and Spanish though... by the time it's all said and done, I'll have learned upwards of five or six different languages... I defiinitely have a screen name (onmygrizzy247 on Y!IM) and a gamer tag now that I'm on the XBox Live scene (hardwork919)... feel free to add me on both... I owned a pet turtle and various fish when I was younger... my mom would never let us have anything like a dog though... too much of a mess, she said... when I get my own spot, I'm GETTING a damn dog... and I'm naming him Rocko... I've already decided... I know whole albums worth of songs... 5 joints is nothing to the kid... I don't think I have many enemies... I have people I generally dislike but enemy is a harsh word... I don't have a Joker to my Batman or a Lex Luthor to my Superman... I'm just a regular dude... like Bruce Wayne or Clark Kent... they don't have any enemies... LOL... do they? And I'm a pretty nice guy... anybody will tell you that...

...multiply total by 3...




your score: = 81

No comments:

Post a Comment