Sunday, February 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUZZO!!

My little cousin Mark turns 14 today... nigga's officially a man... I just think it's crazy that 10 years ago, he was running behind me, just learning to wash himself (I made him wash himself because there was no way I was putting my hands on another person's dick, ball sack or ass crack... just not gonna happen...) and getting into trouble like everyday... that was my lil' nigga though...

Now this bitch is like 6-6 or some shit and I can't help but feel jealous... we got the same genes and this motherfucker is 6-6 at 14? What kind of shit is THAT? I been 5-8 since I was like eleven years old... a nigga never even got his growth spurt!! FUCK YOU, 5th grade Health... you fucking lied to me!!!

In any event, my homie is well on his way to manhood and the NBA... speaking of that, I'm not one to ride a nigga's coattails but, um yeah, when you Lebronin' niggas in the L, please make sure your favorite cuzzo is in the entourage... 'preciate it ahead of time!...

HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY LIL' HOMIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment