Monday, February 16, 2009

Common Damn Sense

So I'm on Yahoo! and I come across this fascinating article about why scruffy ass musicians can pull a beautiful woman... like it's some type of beauty and the beast secret that nobody else knows about...

It's common damn sense...

They're rich...

This article was like 2000 words too long... it ain't like it was some random ugly nigga who works at Burger King pulling Halle Berry... THEY ARE FUCKING RICH! Now regardless of who you are (or who you think you are) money is related to attractiveness... I'm not saying money will get you married, but it'll at least get you a first date or something... would I date a broke chick? Of course... I've done it a bunch of times... Now, would I rather date a rich girl who will take care of all my wants and needs and allow me to drop out of college? You damn right!!!

I hate when people state the obvious and still get it completely wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment