Wednesday, February 18, 2009

College

Ok, I've always said college would be really dope if you didn't have to go to class... now while I understand the idiocy of that statement, I still think it's true... but I have an amendment to the aforementioned statement... college would be really dope if you didn't have to go to classes that have not-a-damn-thing to do with your fucking major!!!

I'm so tired of taking classes just because it's required... why is it required in the first place? I could understand if I didn't know what I wanted to do, so I decided to take a bunch of different classes to see what appeals to me... or if I was on some Denise Huxtable type shit and kept changing what I wanted to do with my life every 2-5 months... but I know what I like and dislike...

For example, I'm a lover of words... of books... I love to read and write... I do not, however, enjoy this hogshit ass Chemistry class... why do I have to pay to be confused? I don't even understand what's going on... and it's not like I don't try... (granted, I do text during class) but it's just confusing shit... on top of that, we have a fucking exam EVERY WEEK! What part of the game is this? I became an English major so I wouldn't have to take tests... we write papers...

I could be done with college right now if I didn't have to take these superfluous classes that include the knowledge of things I'm NEVER going to use again... when am I going to need to know what type of bonds there are between hydrogen atoms and carbon atoms? I'll tell you when... NEVER, GAHDAMMIT!! I'm not a damn scientist... this shit is for the birds...

Ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment