Friday, January 23, 2009

Romeo & Juliet

So we finally had the presentation today for Act III and I think we nailed it... I actually got some kudos from both the professor and some people in the audience (yeah, I was surprised too) for my roles as Capulet and Friar Lawrence (had on the graduation robe from '03... I was killin' it!!! Thanks moms!!)... I think it was a decent job considering we all NEVER met as a group because of various things we had no control over (jobs, the snow, one girl broke her fucking hand, etc.) I mean, I know we could have done a lot better if we had more time to practice as a whole group but I'm just happy for the effort everybody put forth, so as long as I get a B or higher, I'm good, son... and plus, I know what to do now as far as acting, language and speeches go, so I'm kinda excited for the next one in February...


I gotta say I'm starting to dig Shakespeare (well, at least this Shakespeare CLASS)... it's not that bad once you actually sit down and analyze what's being said and these directed readings are really helping... next up is a recitation of a speech of over 20 lines... now THAT shit is gonna suck, but I got until Wednesday to practice... so I'm about to go cop a slice of something at Sbarro...




Oh shit, while I'm on the subject of Sbarro... quick plug... Ok, first off, Sbarro's is fucking awesome... that supreme pizza with the sausage, peppers and olives... ayo... I'd kick a box of puppies for two slices of that, for real... (free Mike Vick!) But what's really good with the Super-Slice boxes? Them shits NEVER close... I don't even see how it's supposed to close with the way it's shaped... I mean, it has a little tab on it, but that shit never works... Sbarro, you need to get on that quick, fast and in a hurry... because if I drop my slice... maaaaaaaaannnnn... you don't even wanna know... ok...
...plug over...
but anyway, I gotta knock out some Chemistry homework AND study, so I'll holla at ya'll later...

MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK!!!!
FUCK THE HATERS!!


Be easy...

2 comments: