Wednesday, January 21, 2009

For Some Reason...

...I slept mad long today... I went to bed last night around 3, woke up at 9 to holla at moms... then around 10, I went back to bed and woke up again at 12:30 thinking I had class... found out classes were cancelled again... said dueces and slept again until 3:45 when moms called me again... I don't know what's going on with me... all this sleeping can't be healthy... I gotta get back on a sleep pattern...

But anyway, I'm here to plug something... for the past few days, I been eating these Pepperidge Farm Milk Chocolate Macadamia Sausalito Cookies for breakfast (shut up!)... ayo, these joints is the truth... they're crazy expensive though (like $3.50 for 8 cookies) but they're bangin' as fuck...

If you've never had any, I advise you to go to Wal-Mart and cop three (send me two) and enjoy... ok, plug over... back to regularly schedule programming...


No comments:

Post a Comment