Thursday, January 22, 2009

Eggplant Foams or an Xbox 360?

-OR-


So it's the same-ol'-same for your boy:
sneakers or video games...?
sighhhh... why is this such a hard decision... why couldn't it be something easier? The truth is, I'm suffering through withdrawals on both...
I haven't bought a fresh pair of sneakers since Summer 2007 and
I haven't played video games since fuckin' '05 some time... so I think it's fair to say I'm very overdue for the both of them... the only good thing to come out of waiting so long for this refund check (FINALLY coming next week) is that I haven't squandered on some sneakers I didn't really want... but $200 is a huge price for me... the most I've ever spent on sneakers was $160 when I copped some Watermelon-Kiwi AF1s back in the summer of '06...

....still haven't worn them...

...yeah, yeah, yeah... I know... in my defense, I'm saving them for a special occasion... like a perfect summer day... most likely, I'll either un-DS them this spring/summer or I'll sell them... but my thing is do I really wanna spend $200 on a pair of purple sneakers that I'll probably rock one time in the next 24 months...? The old me, yes... it'd be a no-brainer... the new, mature me (well, somewhat mature me) I'm not sure would... the fact of the matter is this, once I take care of some other financial matters, I'll have about $400-450 left to spend on some random shit... so I can take that money and cop a 360 (which I've been wanting forever) and maybe a few games... ORRRRRR... cop these Foams and some other joints (for the low-low)... I don't know... I need some help on this one...

5 comments:

  1. Come on lets think of the possibilities here: Do you really wanna buy a 360 and 2 maybe 3 games? If you ask me id say neither...you should just save it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neither? Like... nothing? Is that even possible?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i can post now!! so um i would get the game. when u gonna wear purple shoes? like once in your lifetime. you aren't barney nigga. get the game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should definitely save the money...Look at it this way...The shoes like "This is My Life" said are purple after all...and the xbox is gonna depreciate in value...so you might as well hold on to your money...you may need it when you take a pretty lady out on a date :). No im kidding..but you should really save it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A $450 date?!?! My goodness... I must really like her...

    ReplyDelete