Saturday, January 24, 2009

ABCD's

A-
-Available: No, not really...
-Age: 24
-Annoyance: ignorance
-Animal: I really want a dog when I get my own spot again!
-Alcohol: I'm not even really a drinker like that but vodka's aight

B-
-Beer: That shit is gross
-Birthday: January 11th
-Best feeling in the world: this varies from day to day... so for today: orgasms
-Best weather: 75 degree weather is the shit!
-Been in Love: unfortunately
-Been on stage: Yessir... can't wait to do it again!
-Believe in Santa: Only when I'm talking to little kids...

C-
-Candy: Snickers and Twix all days
-Color: orange, black, red, green
-Chocolate/Vanilla: chocolate
-Chinese/Mexican food: That's a hard one... I'd have to go with Chinese though
-Cake or pie: Cake 98% of the time
-Continent to visit: Africa
-Cheese: YES!!!

D-
-Day or Night: the freaks come out at night
-Dance in the rain: Um... why not? LOL
-Distraction: blogging or YouTube
-Drink: water and sweet tea

E-
-Eyes: brown
-Everyone's got a(n): asshole
-Ever failed a class?: LOL... yes

F-
-Full name: Gregory Tyrone Hedgepeth II
-First thoughts waking up: I gotta pee...

G-
-Greatest Fear: You don't even wanna know...
-Goals: I just wanna be happy
-Gum: Whatever gum that was that Lela's sister had that time... that shit was off the chain... I need more!!!
-Get along with your parents? LOL... sometimes
-Good luck charm: My brain
-Gym: going on Monday!!

H-
-Hair Color: black
-Height: 5-foot-8
-Happy: Eh... not so much today...
-Holiday: New Year's

I-
-Ice Cream: Butter Pecan
-Instrument: Drums

J-
-Jewelry: a nice watch and a Jesus piece
-Job: going to school is my job right now

K-
-Kids: Don't even get me started
-Kickboxing or karate: Kickboxing is the shit!
-Keep a journal?: I guess this blog is my journal

L-
-Longest Car Ride: fucking 22 hours to Oklahoma... it was kinda fun though to be honest
-Love: is for suckers... yeah I said it...
-Letter: I need to write one...
-Laughed so hard you cried: last night when me and Darren were buggin' out on Dave Chappelle's old skits...

M-
-Milk flavor: organic chocolate milk
-Movies: comedies or hood dramas all day
-Motion sickness?: I never really get it...
-McD’s or BK: McDonald's bitches!

N-
Number of Siblings: 8 if my dad has managed to keep his dick to himself lately
-Number of Piercings: zero

O-
-One wish: to find HER finally...

P-
-Perfect Pizza: sausage, onions, extra cheese and peppers
-Pepsi/Coke: either Diet Coke or regular Pepsi

Q-
-Quail: It's a bird... that's about all I know...

R-
-Reason to cry: Because you feel like cryin'...
-Reality TV Show: I don't really watch reality TV that much anymore... if I had to pick one, the greatest of all time was Flavor of Love BAR NONE
-Radio Station: I don't listen to the radio... I'll listen to Steve Harvey's Morning Show though...
-Roll your tongue: No but I can do other stuff with my tongue...

S-
-Song: "Open Your Eyes" Dwele
-Shoe size: 13-14
-Salad dressing: Ranch
-Sushi: I've never had it but maybe I'll try it this year...
-Skipped school: Hell yeah...
-Slept outside: YES!!! Camping was fun as shit...
-Skinny dipped?: No, not that I can remember...
-Shower daily: I shower twice a day most of the time...
-Sing well?: only when the music's too loud to hear me...
-In the shower?: Not anymore...
-Swear?: All the time... I need to stop though...
-Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries

T-
-Time for bed: sometime between 12 and 3 AM
-Thunderstorms: I think they're kinda dope...

U-
-Unpredictable: LOL... not even I know what I'm going to do next...

V-
-Vacation spot: Jamaica or some other island somewhere where the women are thick and wear next to nothing...

W-
-Weakness: women...
-Which of your friends acts most like you: Darren... that shit is almost uncanny...
-Who makes you laugh the most: it's a tie between Jamal and Christina...
-Worst feeling: I'm not going here...
-Wanted to be a model?: LMAO... imagine that...
-Where do we go when we die?: in the ground...
-Worst Weather?: Cold ass rainy days are the worst...

X-
-X-Rays: Yeah I've had those a few times...
-Ex's: fuck 'em for the most part...

Y-
-Year it is now: 2009
-Yellow: is a color I wish I could pull off...

Z-
-Zoo animal: Tiger (this tiger right HERE nigga?)

LAST PERSON WHO…
-1. Slept in a bed beside you? Nicole
-2. You went to the mall with? Ummmmmm... Jamal, i think...
-3. You went to dinner with? Nicole
-4. You talked to on the phone? Alicia
-5. Made you laugh? Darren
-6. Hugged you? Doo-Wop
-7. Said they loved you? My mom
-8. Held your hand? Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment