Am I the only one who thinks that Oprah probably yells out some extra-freaky shit when she's having sex? Like "yeah Stedman, fuck me harder or I'ma cancel that allowance, nigga!" (You just KNOW she calls Stedman a nigga...) "You ain't brought no money into this relationship? You better fuck me better than that!" And you know Gayle finds her way to join somehow... "Gayle, get your ass over here and put your finger in my ass! I'm the baddest bitch on the planet, you better get over here get me right!"
LOL... maybe it's just me and my perverted mind... I guarantee you she says some wild shit though...
Sweet & Sour Sponsorships: The Best And Worst Hip-Hop Food Collaborations
-
To survive in the world of hip-hop is to always stay hungry, sometimes
literally when it comes to collaborating alongside one of the premiere fast
food c...
7 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment