I'm kind've speechless on this one... I mean... like... I can't imagine a dude just walks into prison and some dude comes up to him like "yeah, you know I'm getting them cakes right?" and he won't say anything... LOL... I mean, I've never been to prison and don't plan on going but if I were to go, I can't imagine just accepting the fact that I'm about to get ass-raped... LOL... but in any event, I'm only posting this because dude said booty like 46 times in three minutes...
It-Girls Run The World! ‘Love Island USA’ Star Aniya Harvey Flaunts Lethal
Face Card At VMAs, Extends Post-Villa Winning Streak With Sweet Hershey’s
Deal
-
Love Island USA star Aniya Harvey extended her post-villa slay streak at
this year’s star-studded VMAs where she shimmered and shined in a dreamy
Mariah ...
1 hour ago


I'd drop my jaw in shock, but I'm afraid he'll come out of nowhere and try to shove his dick in it...
ReplyDelete@RB, LOL that dude was something else...
ReplyDelete