I put this video for two reasons: 1) it's obviously hilarious that ol' girl literally got her wig snatched off... (why dude kept rockin' her when she was clearly too embarrassed is beyond me) and 2) to show just how wild women get at these little all-nude review things... you will NEVER see a woman stripper be able to do all that to a dude... and I've seen other videos that are far worse than this one... I just think it's crazy that a woman will let a stripper do all these things to her but they will get mad about their man going to a strip club where touching isn't even allowed...
Double standard ass females... LOL
Sweet & Sour Sponsorships: The Best And Worst Hip-Hop Food Collaborations
-
To survive in the world of hip-hop is to always stay hungry, sometimes
literally when it comes to collaborating alongside one of the premiere fast
food c...
5 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment