Me and Nicole are definitely doing this at our wedding...
It-Girls Run The World! ‘Love Island USA’ Star Aniya Harvey Flaunts Lethal
Face Card At VMAs, Extends Post-Villa Winning Streak With Sweet Hershey’s
Deal
-
Love Island USA star Aniya Harvey extended her post-villa slay streak at
this year’s star-studded VMAs where she shimmered and shined in a dreamy
Mariah ...
1 hour ago


Haha, this is hilarious. Kinda corny, it shoulda been a little more choreographed. Definitely a dope, fun way to start off a long wedding ceremony
ReplyDeletethe guy with the handstand...why was he doing Diddy's dance? bwhahahahhahaha I would have been scared when they first started dancing like, what the feeze, but it looks like a fun wedding
ReplyDeletesee, everyone should be THIS happy when they get married :)
@K-Dub: I agree... so many weddings get drowned out and people forget that they're supposed to be at least a LITTLE fun... watch Bridezillas if you're not sure what I'm talking about...
ReplyDelete@Assertive Wit: I know right... so many times people are like "I'm so ready for this wedding to be over..." LOL... I look forward to my wedding day and I plan to be in a good mood when it happens... if I'm not happy on my wedding day, then I'm not getting married... period...
I hope I'm invited!!!
ReplyDelete