Why do people get so bent outta shape about spoilers...? I'll be on NT sometimes and someone will post a thread about a recent movie... he'll ask a question about some random part about the movie in his post and of course, the next post will be some asshole complaining about the post talking about how he's ruined the movie for him... WHY DID YOU COME IN HERE?!? Obviously the discussion was going to be on the movie... what else did you think they were gonna be talking about? If I missed a basketball game on TV, I wouldn't go on ESPN trying to see the highlights but not wanting to know the final score...
Don't be a dickhead, you jerk... just stay outta the post... ok, rant over...
It-Girls Run The World! ‘Love Island USA’ Star Aniya Harvey Flaunts Lethal
Face Card At VMAs, Extends Post-Villa Winning Streak With Sweet Hershey’s
Deal
-
Love Island USA star Aniya Harvey extended her post-villa slay streak at
this year’s star-studded VMAs where she shimmered and shined in a dreamy
Mariah ...
1 hour ago


No comments:
Post a Comment