Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kids Are a Trip...

So I did this volunteer thing for Literacy Day here at ECU... I didn't really do much in the grand scheme of things... just handed out papers and colored pencils... but in any event, these kids were hilarious...

Two boys got in a screaming match over an orange colored pencil (let me point out that there were two other orange colored pencils but this particular one was the sharpest...), one little boy started crying because this girl told him he couldn't have any crayons... I died laughing on that one...

But these kids were pretty smart... one kid named Julian was smart as hell... you can tell he's gonna be an A student when he gets older...

On the flip side, some of these children's names were horrible... lol... TahyQuees'sha was by far the worst... she was sweet though... the other thing I noticed was that they were really well behaved for the most part... those were really the only incidents I could speak of...

They get sidetracked and distracted easily but I guess that's expected of 5 and 6 year olds... all in all, I had fun...


Ya'll be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment