...I've had almost 500 views in a week?!?
That's crazy to me... and people still aren't leaving comments... LOL... I guess that's cool though... most people just end up calling or texting like "Ayo, your blog about cornflakes was crazy yesterday..." I appreciate the love... when I get to 5,000 total views, I'm going to throw a blog party... it won't be anything too crazy... honey barbecue wings, fries and Henny Punch for everyone!!! And a free giveaway, too!!! Get your views up!!!!!
(and by "everyone" I mean all the contributors to this blog...)
It-Girls Run The World! ‘Love Island USA’ Star Aniya Harvey Flaunts Lethal
Face Card At VMAs, Extends Post-Villa Winning Streak With Sweet Hershey’s
Deal
-
Love Island USA star Aniya Harvey extended her post-villa slay streak at
this year’s star-studded VMAs where she shimmered and shined in a dreamy
Mariah ...
1 hour ago


No comments:
Post a Comment