That's right, nigga... your favorite blogger now has TWO jobs... I was just recently hired as a staff writer for The East Carolinian, the newspaper here on campus at the university... I get my first article tomorrow and it's due on Monday... I'm kinda nervous but kinda not... it almost seems too simple but I'm just looking forward to the experience... I swear college is going so much better this time around... LOL... I wasn't coming up here to brag or anything, just wanted you all to know that if the blogs slow down a bit, that would be why...
Ya'll be easy...
Big Mama & Daddy, Forreal! Latto Shares Sweet Glimpses Of Family Life With
21 Savage And New Baby On Tour
-
Latto is slowly peeling back the curtain on her life with 21 Savage as she
gave fans a glimpse of their daughter in a group of cute family photos
shown d...
13 hours ago


Congrats Greg! You're definitely on your way!
ReplyDelete