So I get a message from ECU that my computer may have been infected with a virus and that I need to do a scan... I do a scan... 34 motherfucking viruses... the only way to fix it apparently (other than hauling this mammoth of a computer to the local Mr.-Fix-It) is to pay $50 for some anti-virus jump-off and that shit ain't happening... so... as a result, the blogs will slow down considerably... I'm still committed to my goal of 1500 by the end of the year so I'll be putting in overtime once May gets here and the new laptop is in working order... for now, just gotta stick with the computer labs... LOL... I'm not trippin' too hard... after almost four years in my possession, I think it's funny I get a virus just one month before I get another computer...
Ya'll be easy...
Big Mama & Daddy, Forreal! Latto Shares Sweet Glimpses Of Family Life With
21 Savage And New Baby On Tour
-
Latto is slowly peeling back the curtain on her life with 21 Savage as she
gave fans a glimpse of their daughter in a group of cute family photos
shown d...
13 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment