What's good ya'll?
I know I've been slackin' hard on the posts this weekend but it's only because I've been so focused on this spoken word thing... I mean, I have this audition in two weeks and then, possibly, the showcase so I'm just trying to make sure everything is perfect... and seeing as how I've never really done this before, I've been watching mad videos of Def Poetry Jam on YouTube, trying to get my whole stage presence down and whatnot... so I apologize for being so inconsistent with the posts as of late... I just really wanna do a good job... I hope ya'll understand... and well, if not, fuck you because I'm still gonna do my thing...
In any event, I'm probably done posting for the day but expect a few tomorrow and we'll be back to regularly scheduled programming as the school week comes back around...
Ya'll be easy...
It-Girls Run The World! ‘Love Island USA’ Star Aniya Harvey Flaunts Lethal
Face Card At VMAs, Extends Post-Villa Winning Streak With Sweet Hershey’s
Deal
-
Love Island USA star Aniya Harvey extended her post-villa slay streak at
this year’s star-studded VMAs where she shimmered and shined in a dreamy
Mariah ...
1 hour ago


i guess i can forgive u
ReplyDeleteLOL... thanks, I appreciate it...
ReplyDelete